The Nameless

A clan for Mount & Blade - Warband (Native)
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Welcome 
Due to a big amount of spammers recently, the registrations is now admin activation only. You'll have to contact an admin to be accepted on the forum.
The Nameless Forum Index » The Narrow Streets Downtown » The Tavern » A good cause (really important, please read)
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Previous topic :: Next topic 
A good cause (really important, please read)
PostPosted: Mon 26 May - 23:47 (2014) Reply with quote
Arraknia

Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
My friend, nicknamed Logics (steam: Logics.), has gotten into a very sad and difficult situation, I will post steam logs.

"I've hitten rock bottom and would never be asking of this if it really wasn't needed. The past few months i've been managing to fund for my own education but only just. My mother is 42 and she is getting weak, but we've been given news that she has to have a operation for her hip, otherwise it will break and she will not be able to walk again. But they cannot perform surgery on her due to her weight, and she struggles to loose it. The issue is, if she doesn't loose it she can't have the operation and will fall victim to obesity. Doctor said that at the rate she is, she won't last another 5 years. She won't leave the house for help or courses because she is scared I cannot supply or fun for the family whilst she is gone. But I want to proof to her I can and due to this I am having to sell my computer rig and make sacrifices to try save my mother.

If its not much to ask, i'm wondering if you could help me out with a small donation on paypal? Just really need the help, even the smallest is big right now, I am a very independant guy and have always hated depending on others."

I ask you all to donate, I won't hold a grudge against you if you don't.

His paypal account is: *REMOVED*
PostPosted: Tue 27 May - 17:14 (2014) Reply with quote
Watly
Admin

There is no way to check the legitimacy of this post and thus the link will hereby be removed. Please refrain from posting any of this on our forums in the future.
PostPosted: Today at 02:42 (2017)
Contenu Sponsorisé

The Nameless Forum Index » The Tavern